What information does Rich Picks Daily collect?
By registering with Rich Picks Daily or signing up to receive a newsletter from Rich Picks Daily, we will automatically opt your email address into our email lists, where we will look to send you relevant content. You can opt-out at anytime. Rich Picks Daily does not share your email address with any third-party advertisers.
Rich Picks Daily maintains logs which contain information on anonymous users such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring web page. We use this information to track usage and diagnose bugs. We also gather regular statistical information regarding site usage, browser information, OS, device and network information, and user interaction on our various websites and services from all users without any personally identifiable information.
Websites and apps with logins require personal data, and, without such, gaining access may not be possible. When you set up an account, we collect personal data such as your name, address, company, telephone number, email address, username and password. We also collect information from third party providers (e.g., if you log-in to our site using a Google, Facebook or another third-party log-in, you grant permission the third-party to share your user details with us). This will include your user ID, first name, last name, and email address which we will then use to create a Rich Picks Daily account.
- Device Information. We automatically track and collect data from the devices and applications you use to access our Services, such as IP addresses, domain servers, length of visit and the pages you viewed, operating system version, device type, system and performance information and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address or using your device’s native features. We also automatically log your activity when you use our Services. These logs may identify features you use, actions you take, and information you access. This data is anonymous and does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving our Services.
- Billing Information. If you sign up for our services, we require you to provide billing details, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address and financial information corresponding to your applicable method of payment (e.g., payment card information).
- Survey Data. We will occasionally post surveys on our sites. Participation in Rich Picks Daily surveys is voluntary, and information collected from surveys will be used to improve Rich Picks Daily user experience and our services.
- Other Data. We may collect your personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts (e.g., sales inquiries, customer support requests, feedback forms, etc.).
- Email Information. We record the time and date a user opts-in or opts-out of email lists as well as the source of the subscription (which form was used to sign up), your name, email address, and IP. We may track interaction within any email sent such as opens or click-throughs as well as the email client used (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) and/or device and OS.
How do I opt-out of commercial email communications from Rich Picks Daily?
Commercial email communications from Rich Picks Daily come with an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email where you can opt-out of future such marketing communications. You can also email Rich Picks Daily at any time and request to be removed from one or all of our email lists.
Can you opt-out of providing personally identifying information or receiving marketing messages?
You may opt-out altogether from providing personally identifying information to us by not registering with Rich Picks Daily and thereby not providing personal information, or by not visiting the Rich Picks Daily sites. You can delete your Rich Picks Daily account by emailing us. Such a request must include your user name. Members can automatically deactivate or delete their Rich Picks Daily account through your member profile page. If you choose not to register or provide mandatory information in the registration form, Rich Picks Daily will not be fully accessible to you. You can edit your account information, including your newsletter preferences, at any time.
I am a California resident, how do I delete any personal information stored on me or request more information?
Please see the section below: Your California Privacy Rights & Do Not Sell My Personal Information
How does Rich Picks Daily protect its content and user information?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online, including security for credit card submissions. Such commercially reasonable precautions, however, do not absolutely guarantee the absolute protection of your personally identifying information. You must understand that there will always be some risk that any personally identifying information that you provide to us may be released without our permission or knowledge.
What does Rich Picks Daily do with the information it gathers and/or tracks?
Rich Picks Daily uses information for the following general purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To process and collect your payments, to fulfill orders and contractual obligations
- To fulfill customer support requests
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- To improve our services
- To contact you
- To conduct research
- To provide trend reporting for internal and external clients.
We may send you certain communications relating to the Rich Picks Daily service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Rich Picks Daily Newsletter, that are considered part of your Rich Picks Daily account.
With whom does Rich Picks Daily share the information it gathers and/or tracks?
Rich Picks Daily may share user information it gathers, in aggregate or statistical form, that does not identify individuals nor include personal information, with anyone. Rich Picks Daily utilizes email service providers for its commercial email communications which requires providing personal information, such as email address, to the email service providers for the purpose of using their service to send commercial emails. Rich Picks Daily uses reputable email service providers that implement high standards of care, protection and security of personal information. We also may share information about you, including personally identifying information, if sought by legal process or requested by law enforcement, or in order to protect the rights and property of Rich Picks Daily or the safety of our users or the public, or to protect against unauthorized use of our site.
How long does Rich Picks Daily store the data it collects?
Rich Picks Daily can store usage data for the life of the service starting from its release date. Personal data can be stored indefinitely or until a request has been made to delete the data.
Security Breach Notification
In the event of a security breach that exposes your personal information, Rich Picks Daily shall notify you that there has been a breach of the system containing your Personal Information and related details. The notification will be done as quickly as possible and will be reported to any required authorities.
Your California Privacy Rights & Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), also known as AB-375, provides California residents with the following rights: The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them; The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom; The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information; The right of Californians to access their personal information; The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights. In addition, a consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
To exercise your California rights and request any of the actions or information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you can contact Rich Picks Daily through the methods below.
Phone: +1 778-237-2402
Mail: 438 Seymour St, Vancouver, B.C, V6B6H4
To contact Rich Picks Daily or if you have any additional questions, please visit https://richpicksdaily.com/contact/
Rich Picks Daily
438 Seymour St,
Vancouver, B.C, V6B6H4